: this week I've been shocking mommy & daddy of how good I am out & about for them
: some days I nap for 4 hours at a time...this makes my mommy very happy
: other days I nap for 15 min at a time and this keeps mommy on her toes...she talks about how she gets nothing done, but personally I think she LOVES to just hold me all day anyway
: I enjoy making bubbles...
: I get my legs dipped in the pool
: everywhere I go people comment at how I don't look like I'm only 11 weeks.
: family beach day at Ft Myers beach!
: I like to grab any clothing I have on and try to get it in my mouth
: I'm talking like crazy
: I smile like crazy when I hear daddy come home from work!
: I'm so strong and when I'm on my changing table I kick with all my might
















0 comments:
Post a Comment