new noises and sounds
new facial expressions
more and more drooling
curious about EVERYTHING
taking a bottle...and wanting to hold it herself
grabbing her feet and wanting to suck her toes
rolling over.....
......and making the motions to crawl....WHAT!!!!!!!
Her 4 month appointment was in the beginning of September and she weighed in at a healthy 18 lb 9 oz and was 26 1/2"....we love our chunksters!
Mommy & Bella LOVE taking naps together and we LOVE stretching together when we wake up!
Storytime!
We LOVE our weekends with daddy and Sundays when we try to take an outing as a family...this particular week was Tuckaway Cafe at the beach...
Pretty sure our princess is outgrowing this swing as she is ready to fall right out!
Poor baby this is like the only time she got to use her Bumbo chair as her chunky legs get stuck
Look at me mommy & daddy I actually do like tummy time now!
Training her to enjoy laundry....
Bella ADORES her time with papi! She just LOVES touching our faces now and exploring all the details...especially daddy's facial hair.
Thank you Uncle Timmy for the Packer onsies....I watched my first Packer game w/daddy on TV
So mommy finally ditched the "weekly" pictures with the teddy bear...and we also missed our 3 month with the sticker pictures...but here are the 4 months! What a doll!...by the way that is 12 month outfit she is sporting :)
I'll never get tired of cuddles!
Loving my stuffed monkey from Tammy & Jan!
Bella went from not taking a bottle to.....GIVE ME THAT BOTTLE, I'LL HOLD IT MYSELF!
Big girl sits in high chair seat now!
Touching the toes...our little gymnast! She hasn't quite got the "jumping" down yet but she loves to swing around in her Jumping Jenny
Must I state the obvious...this is her favorite toy right now...she literally will not let it go, even when she is sleeping...you will see it in lots of pictures I'm sure
Toy complex...she desperately wants to hold all her toys at once...
Not only do I love tummy time now...I won't stay on my back for longer than 5 seconds!



































1 comments:
love all the pics! Myles weighed in yesterday for a 7 month appt at a whopping 16.3 lbs! Bella really has him beat! Keep posting and I will try to find a way to "subscribe" so that I don't have to remember to check for updates! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment