Lots of prayers attribute to the fact Bella was AMAZING for all the flights! All but one, we even got the extra seat and I was able to bring her car seat on!
Bella in SNOW for first time…not a fan of being bundled up…and definitely not a fan of boots!
Black Friday ads anyone?
Exercises with grandpa
I always love how the adults always gather where the children are, no matter where that is!
Mom and Dad's beautiful 7 grandkids!
Cousins Myles and Bella…love the "action" shot on the right!
Amazing Thanksgiving dinner Dale! How did I not get a shot of the dinner plate?…but yes, I unashamedly had a sampling of several desserts!
I absolutely LOVED seeing Bella with her cousins!
Getting plenty of time with grandpa
Thanks to cousin Elliot for making Bella this WARM winter hat!
Grandpa and grandma got new floors put in while we were there and Bella LOVED walking/running with all that space!
The only other day mom took Bella out in the snow :)…and grandpa even built a snowman for her to see through the window!
Peek-a-boo…thank you Auntie Loni for my beautiful scarf you made me!
Bella even let Uncle Dale and cousin Nate hold her!
Terrible temps the day of our departure…yikes…forgot how cold the negatives can feel!
It was VERY hard to leave grandpa and grandma at the airport :(
The little angel did amazing on the flight back home as well!…and of course was SO HAPPY to see daddy…and as you can see daddy is JUST A LITTLE happy as well :)
So I LOVE reunions and I hate goodbyes…always so difficult to leave people you love. I'm no stranger to this phenomenon as I've been doing it since I was 18 but it never gets easy and now with a child it gets even harder. We are happy in Florida and are very blessed; however it is hard to be away from family. Bella and I were lucky to be 'home' for Thanksgiving, but of course it went way too fast.












































0 comments:
Post a Comment