So as I'm writing this post I'm sad as mom left yesterday :( We LOVED having her here! The time always goes so fast and we can never fit everything in. We miss her and hope she doesn't FREEZE as she returns to the tundra.
She even watched Bella so we could go on a date! It's only been 6 months since Al and I had been out together on our own :) An awesome meal at Bahama Breeze under the patio with live music, great food, and a beautiful sunset. After a stroll through Bell Tower Shops….cute atmosphere…we live less than a mile away and neither of us had ever been! We can't thank you enough MOM….and Bella did AWESOME!
Have I mentioned Bella has TOOFERS! Two bottoms so far….what a cutie…
I must say this stage and age is becoming one of my favs….yes, it is 24/7 running after her….but those smiles, giggles, and new faces and discoveries are priceless…stop GROWING Bella Rose…momma wants to hold on to these moments.
Bella is all about imitation- do something and she will copy you immediately, or at least try…here is proof…crazy face….














0 comments:
Post a Comment