so 4 days after my mom leaves I get a knock on the door on a Tuesday afternoon…silly me I don't even look through the peep hole, I just open the door, but the stroller is completely in the way so it slams back shut without me seeing who is at the door….so I go back to open it and am STUNNED! Katie Bartlett is standing there plain as day…
She caught it on camera and you can see my complete confusion as to be like…HOW are you STANDING here right now? I had NO clue. What a fun surprise and visit. Was way too short of a time and I still have things to show her, but we made due as best we could with a 9 month old, right cuz?!
I can't believe I don't have more pics of her visit…not even one of us together Katie…WHY!?
Some activities included: an afternoon stroll at Ft Myers Beach, a ride in her rented Camaro (yes with Bella), famous ice cream at Love Boat Ice Cream, much needed catch up convo's, an afternoon nap, a day in Naples, laughing at Bella chase seagulls, a walk to Tijuana Flats on Vday, coffee at Coconut Point…and added memories to our friendship.
Thank you so much for visiting us Katie! We miss you….COME BACK!
(daddy watched Bella so Katie and I could go out for ice cream…she fell asleep in his arms)
and these beauties are courtesy of KT Elements















0 comments:
Post a Comment