4.06.2014

time needs to STOP

so ridiculous…its now actually been near a MONTH since I've posted last and had promised videos…and so Bella is now days away from being 11 months!….say WHAT?! how can we have an almost 1 year old? Time is flying way too fast….and I blame my lack of posting on here on the lack of sitting I get to do these days…because of our WALKER, yes Alvaro and I have officially labeled her a WALKER

but of course you won't see much video of it because she is a SMART cookie! Every single time we roll the cameras she STOPS whatever cute, brave, silly thing she is doing…including taking her steps

the evenings are the funniest! She is so tired and runs around the ottoman so unstable and basically forgets she is still learning to walk so she actually trusts herself even more than normal and walks from ottoman to couch to entertainment center…sometimes all while holding her 2 dolls! She is our little comedian, making me smile and laugh so many times in one DAY!

So she had her first "sickness"…a little cold and it was so sad…she didn't even know what the stuff dripping from her nose was…and hearing her all stuffed up at night was so hard... then throw on a couple days of terrible teething pain and it made for a rough couple weeks, but we are through it…but still no more teeth to show for it?



Love Larry & Bob from grandma & grandpa..but she wonders why they aren't singing to her!?


crazy daddy…one day I came out of the bathroom to find Alvaro putting pads from my bra on top of Bella's head…..


I've been trying to get Bella used to FaceTime…with daddy and grandma/grandpa…she loves looking at herself so I'm not sure how much she is actually interacting with the person on the other end….but as soon as she hears the ringing to call she gets excited now!




hard to tell but a play date at the park after the farmers market one friday with Aspen, a girl the same month as Bella…they had fun stealing toys from each other :)

I think the picture on the left looks like a look little 'Sarah Jeanie' would have made back in the day….that is after telling her 'no no' to ripping out daddy's Xbox system :(


breakfast out on lanai…which reminds me I have to POST the video of this day because it's the first time Bella spit out food…we were shocked!


We try to get lots of pool time in…this day mommy & daddy got a game of ping pong in before the pool time….



Mommy tries to teach Bella how to play Jenga :) never to young to learn game time is FUN!


This day, last Sunday daddy let mommy go to church by herself as well as go to a baby shower in the afternoon….so lots of walking/stroller time for daddy/daughter 


 Still is NOTHING like cuddle time with my little nugget….I don't ever want to give this time up!

Now in the next photos you will notice as of late Bella needs to be holding a 'character' or toy in each hand at all times…it is becoming so funny….in the stroller…while crawling/walking around, laying down…while nursing….doesn't matter she has got to either have the Little People or water squirters in her hands


and her latest pleasure…climbing in and out of the center of the high chair…..

We are blessed to be this girls parents….and what a personality she is turning out to have…and a bit of a stubborn one at that too! She gives us JOY we cannot have imagined. We love you Bella Rose





1 comments:

Our Love Story said...

Great pics! She's growing up too fast! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! Bro

Post a Comment