4.07.2014

visit from Pastor Franklin

Pastor Franklin, from Nicaragua was visiting Florida again a couple of weeks ago and we had a great time with him. Alvaro took him to the brand new "Gateway" campus of Next Level church and we spent the week introducing him to lots of friends and people in our lives.  We also went to the Next Level Connection/Outreach Group- Pillowcase Dress Ministry and the ladies gave him 37 dresses to take back with him to Nicaragua.  This ministry was started by our good friend, Jenni Ramirez. These ladies make dresses out of pillowcases basically and send them to orphanages and/or kids as needed.  Some of the ladies just back from a trip to Belize where they gave dresses as well- amazing idea and ministry!

I must say Alvaro is an amazing interpreter!  Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can get a blog or website up to show all the cool things God is doing in Nicaragua!  Pray for me for that because I can barely keep up with this blog and the dishes and laundry :)













0 comments:

Post a Comment