7.09.2014

half way through the year

so happy ONE YEAR to our beautiful Bella Rose! happy mothers day, fathers day, happy birthday to my amazing hubby, happy 4th of July!…..lets see what else have I missed since I haven't been on here to update in over 2 months!

oh yes….

CONGRATULATIONS to our prima- Mike & Katie Bartlett are having a BABY!  I seriously think about it everyday and cannot wait! I'm so excited for them to be parents and to have a little human in their lives to love and rock their worlds!

so I'm contemplating if I should be taking time to update this site…not sure if anyone is on here besides family- not that it matters I know the familia enjoys videos and pics of Bella Rose! :)

with that being said….if you do come to this blog still and do not yet know…Alvaro and I are looking towards our future and feel like Nicaragua is the next place for our family- its been months of talking, contemplating, praying researching and processing but it looks like God will have us there for a season.  There are a lot of details to be worked out and although we have dreams and ideas of what we hope to see happen there as we go, we know in the end it's up to God and what He has planned….so we will trust.  We will hopefully know more after this trip that Alvaro will take in a couple of weeks back to Nicaragua.  We'd love for you to have our family in your thoughts and prayers as we make decisions and wait for details to be ironed out. I love that we can trust an unknown future to a God who knows every detail of our past, present, and future!

more on that to come….but for now….a random selection of pictures from the last couple of months, including our awesome time home back in WI! I think I will do separate posts so this doesn't get so long….




How can a YEAR go by so fast? simple birthday…I put down my fleshly desire to do the "BIG ONE YEAR party"-spend $200 and research Pinterest ideas for weeks-invite people we barely talk to…
and just had a simple day with my baby girl….she woke up to the living room full of decorations and balloons and we loved the surprised look on her little face-took her out to eat for lunch and after daddy got home we sang and had cake and then went to the BEACH! our favorite!











0 comments:

Post a Comment