I can't begin to say how grateful Alvaro and I am that some friends here in Florida planned a baby shower for me....of course living here less than a year I didn't expect to even have a baby shower and I was kind of sad about it. Then one day a friend called and asked if a day in April worked to plan a shower for me....I was thrilled! I just wish I could hire a private jet to get all our family and friends from other places here in one place to celebrate along with us.
At one time Alvaro and I talked about me flying home briefly in April to see family before baby go-go makes her arrival, but the budget is just too tight....but hopefully in the Fall we can make a trip back to WI to show off our princess!
Because I've had people ask....we are registered at the following:




0 comments:
Post a Comment