One thing is the year 'round fresh produce! Alvaro has been amazing about picking up veggies weekly from farmer's stands. For this reason we eat salads almost daily for dinner and love the access of FRESH and local- this week he brought lettuce from the garden that he helped plant....hopefully one day he'll blog and post some pictures of this ministry that he is involved in the community!
I also love the fact outdoor activities like walking and swimming can be done through the months of January-April. This has been great for me, especially being pregnant trying to get exercise...although now a days I can't walk too far before I have to turn around as my bladder now dictates how far I can go.
And of course I'm so grateful for landing upon a church that Alvaro and I have been growing and serving in since moving to FL. We are thankful for the friendships we've discovered and opportunities coming out of Next Level Church







0 comments:
Post a Comment