before & after (colors):
mark twain house ombre gray & crushed cumin
so thankful Alvaro understands how much I can't stand WHITE WALLS and was ok with painting and putting up with me as I tried to make a small space "home"
after:
old frames painted & sanded w/free printables from Pinterest!:
easy project w/wood, scrap paper, paint, mod podge and cute knobs from Hobby Lobby:
before on opposite wall:
our trip to IKEA...
many hours spent on the IKEA Stolmen unit....but worth it, right babe? :)
we are loving the unit....gave us so much extra space and is perfect for baby with more drawers, hooks, hanging space and storage. also loving all the PINK, really praying baby go-go comes out a girl otherwise we are in trouble! so excited about the gorgeous diaper bag I got at my shower....Vera Bradley...beautiful colors & pattern!!...now just to get it packed and ready to grab as the days are FEW!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment