4.17.2013

35 weeks and counting...


35 weeks.....wow and my list seems to keep getting bigger! 

On Sunday, Alvaro and I had a relaxing afternoon together and headed down to Naples, FL to enjoy some Chili's 2 for $20 (compliments of my small group leader, Angie!) and get some photos taken.

I had been a little bummed at the research of how much maternity & newborn photos can be and had almost ruled out the possibility of having some pictures done when I decided to check Craig's list and found a lady starting up her photography on the side.  She originally posted an ad for available newborn girls in April to photograph...and I had emailed her about being due in May and she graciously asked if I wanted to do maternity.....She was LOVELY to work with and came up with some great shots....by Monday evening she had emailed me some edited ones and will send me the disc....so until then I will give you this one sneak peak photo.  I'll post more when I get the disc and add a link to her website/blog as well.  Thanks so much ALEX! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment