Today I just want to write about how THANKFUL I am for my husband, Alvaro R Gomez. This blog is dedicated to him. To his many hats. To his ability and commitment to do whatever the season brings him. I could give lists of the qualities I adore about him and go on and on about the man he is and the potential I see blooming inside of him as well. Determined, focused, hard working, loyal, tender, giving, and always humble hearted.
When I look back at our lives in WI just a year ago with Alvaro working long, hard days at the foundry and us being on opposite shifts....it was a season and it was difficult....it wasn't our best season...and we knew there had to be "more"...but he took on the role and did it without complaint.
When we moved to FL and both struggled to find jobs, Alvaro had a "whatever it takes" attitude and just kept plugging along until he could get work...just some of those jobs included painting and yes, even a BEE FARM!
Then God opened another door just in His perfect time for Alvaro to work as a medical equipment technician. He always seems to give 100% at every job, but this one suites him...his compassion for people and his genuine heart. I get why people love him.
Even in the roughest days when I seem to not see solutions or answers Alvaro keeps his faith and always holds to the fact that God is in control and we are in His hands....our situation, our finances, our decisions, our families....our lives. He is steady. He is faithful. He is my anchor. He is what I dreamed of when I dreamed of marriage and a life together.
And baby....I'm so PROUD of you...of the man you even continue to become. I'm excited to see this next season for you as you step out in leadership more and more and continue to use & develop the gifts God has given you. And I cannot wait to see you in the season of FATHERHOOD as you bond with your little princess! Te amo.







0 comments:
Post a Comment