4.16.2013

my beautiful baby shower

a blessing:
def: a favor or gift bestowed by God, thereby bringing happiness.

What a fun and beautiful weekend. On Saturday, who I call "the dream team" planned a beautiful baby shower for me. You know who you are.....lots of time planning and coordinating and it was just so special! Adorable decor throughout the house and complete with an amazing spread of food: shrimp kabobs, cucumber sandwiches, potato salad, veggies, cupcakes, and my FAV....the milk chocolate fountain w/a huge variety of dipping selections!...YUMMMM.  Of course the very entertaining games as well....with "who knows mom best" (wow! I was shocked how some people know me pretty well already), a sculpting of baby items contest with play-do, the "name what is under the blanket after only 10 seconds of looking" game (is it bad I didnt even know what some baby items were?), and the wonderful try to guess how big mommy's tummy is...thank goodness everyone came up longer than what I measured :) And I can't forget the adorable presents....something about opening baby gifts at a baby shower that makes pregnancy and a baby on the way FEEL very REAL!

All of this was lovely and I'm so grateful to everyone who planned, coordinated, and came; however the biggest BLESSING to me are these ladies...I'm so lucky to have met some amazing women upon moving here and I'm excited to grow our friendships even more...THANK YOU...you are a blessing!















0 comments:

Post a Comment