5.19.2013

day of mothers.

For those of you still following this blog and checking back for MORE photos of our sweet Bella Rose I apologize that I'm a little behind pace....even with mom here I find it hard to keep up with all the things I want to do in the time others are holding her or she is sleeping!  

Last Sunday for Mothers Day not only was I extremely fortunate to have my little miracle in my arms instead of my belly, but I also got to have MY MOTHER with me!  She made steak and shrimp for dinner and it was an amazing day to spend together!  I suppose I'm still running on adrenaline and pure JOY but there is nothing like the feelings I'm experiencing these days.....

Having my mom here with us has been an UNBELIEVABLE help and blessing! The timing has been perfect for her to be able to spend these moments with us, enjoying her newest grandchild.  She is an IMMENSE help to me, allowing me to shower and breathe....and FULLY enjoy my baby!  She does it all....from grocery shopping to cooking....to laundry...to sweeping the steps....what would we have done without her?  Alvaro and I are not only grateful for her in this "season" of life, but continually as she is an amazing MOTHER and example to all of her children and now 7 grandchildren.  We love you MOM!

As well we are grateful for our dad who is giving a HUGE sacrifice allowing mom to be here for an entire month...thank you dad...and see you SOON!











0 comments:

Post a Comment