well...the goal would be to post a weekly update with pictures of our precious Bella and then eventually get my labor/delivery experience written out with pictures as well... here is week one- after leaving the hospital:
: my nervous parents pack me up in the Toyota and pray for the smoothest ride home as we now make THREE and I will see my home for the first time
: I am an angel Thursday, the first night home with mom & dad....to their surprise I don't cry when I wake or need to be changed...they think this will be the story every night, but little do they know :)
: my grandma Sharon comes on Friday and she can barely wait to meet me and hold me...after all I'm her babies baby!!
: on Saturday night grandma & daddy go to church and for the first time mommy gets me to herself
: Auntie Jalima comes to visit and falls in love with me, of course!
: mommy & daddy debate what my eye color will be and whose features I have the most of
: I'm smiling already and showing all the ways I love to position my hands when I sleep, mommy and daddy love the reflex I do when I'm sleeping but am startled with my hands quickly raised with fingers spread apart!
: thanks to Facetime and technology I can meet friends and family!
: I give mommy a scare with my first spit up that comes out through my nose and mouth
: I meet my pediatrician and he is shocked to see I weigh 7 lb 7 oz at just ONE WEEK
: I dislike sponge baths and cry until I'm cuddled by mommy or daddy and warm again
: I guess my nails grow quickly and while I'm sleeping mommy has to trim them
: I'm a GREAT eater!
: oh yes.....and I love to SLEEP too



















1 comments:
Sarah,
She is so precious! And in one of those pictures I can totally see you in her. I have to giggle at little at the fear she gave you when she spit up. Oh, dear, this is just the start. They will freak you out ALL. THE. TIME! Being a mother is the best thing in the world, but also the scariest. I can't wait to see more of her and hear more of how things are with your new little addition. Congrats!
~Tanya Lepinski (Levandowski)
Post a Comment