10.08.2013

rolling, rolling, rolling

Bella doesn't like being actually ON the playmat anymore-ha!


We have been enjoying family walks on Sundays at a nearby park, called Lakes Park in Ft Myers




She really is a poser :)


On September 30 it marked a year we were in WI and I told grandma Diane that Alvaro and I were expecting...when she smiled and whispered in my ear what do you want? I said, a girl...and now we have just that...a beautiful baby girl! We miss you grandma!

We don't have many photos of Alvaro as a baby, but the top left is a picture of him, ironically on May 8 of 1983 at 11 mo of age and the bottom of me as a newborn....who does Bella look like?


Still loves sleeping by mommy and I just love her latest crossing of the feet when she sleeps!

New toy....thank you Craigslist...a $20 find like new and she LOVES it!



We had to miss grandpa's birthday this year, but we wanted to show him we LOVE him and miss him so much! Happy Birthday Grandpa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment