daddy loves to have Bella in the Packer onsies on game days- thank you Uncle Timmy!
We started CLOTH DIAPERING! I finally got around to prepping the diapers (and myself :) ) and lo and behold it's so simple and easy. These things have changed so much that they are practically like disposable with all the added benefits such as saving money and the EARTH-not to mention so much cuter! I've got a system down a couple weeks into it and am seriously in AWE of the natural whitening power of the sun- if there is ever any staining left after washing after 30 min in the sun on our lanai it's gone! Good thing we live in the sunshine state...
Bella and mommy on their way to the pool..
I can sit up on my own now! How does all of a sudden just HAPPEN one day?
Mommy just LOVES to watch Bella sleep and stare at those dark eyelashes!
We are so grateful Bella loves water and baths...
Mommy and Bella cuddle time after a nap
Bella is SO ACTIVE- she is already positioning herself to crawl by this rocking motion on all fours....we are NOT ready for that! She loves to have her FEET on everything! She pushes the ottoman up and I try to tell her exercise is not needed at this point :) - it never fails everytime I walk away and come back I see her in a new place trying to put something else new in her mouth
Bella has this crazy excited/happy scream that is SO LOUD I've had to shut the patio and windows in fear the neighbors will call to say something is wrong! We LOVE her...




















0 comments:
Post a Comment