5.31.2013

Bella Rose: week 2 (may 15-21)

: I had more visitors this week!...Ron & Sherrie and April & Mariela
: my mommy feels GREAT and gets so excited to see her feet and discover that they fit in normal shoes again!
: I'm so STRONG and surprise my grandma and parents that I want to hold my head up
: my grandma LOVES her time with me every day and talks to me and just stares at me
: mommy takes me to church (NLC) for the first time this week and we see daddy at the connection tent promoting his connection group, Deeper!
: my daddy laughs when I climb up his chest looking for something he doesn't have...only mommy 
: mommy is in HEAVEN with grandma's cooking! Turkey and mashed potatoes!
: I love putting my arms in crazy positions to sleep
: I'm still so tiny....but eating like crazy 
: look at my black hair!!
: mommy tries pumping and I'm an angel and take a bottle from my daddy

























0 comments:

Post a Comment