: this week I showed mom & dad that my LUNGS really do work well and had my very first "bloody murder" cry
: I'm discovering my hand and in the mouth it goes
: my mom wears the wrap for the first time venturing out thrift shopping of all things
: Alexandra Saless http://alexandrasalessphotography.com does a little photo shoot of me in Naples. She is also very surprised that I can hold my head up!
: my first walk around the condo in my stroller with grandma and mom....to the POOL we go!
: I love making grunting noises and silly faces while working on #2 in my diaper
: I get google chat time with my cousins, aunts/uncles, and grandpa while they were in Eau Claire, WI
: my first time to the BEACH! this also meant my mom's first time feeding me in public....oh what an experience!
: Linda visits me!
: as always mom LOVES napping with me and as many cuddles as she can get



















0 comments:
Post a Comment