6.14.2013

Bella Rose: week 4 (may 29-june 4)

: grandma caught me blowing bubbles this week
: I'm still purring while I sleep....everyone loves it!
: have I mentioned I'm not a fan of the car seat...come to think of it...I'm not a fan of ANYTHING that restricts ME!
: I'm loosing hair and growing new hair as well....quite the process, in the meantime I've got bald spots
: I love to look serious sometimes
: Auntie Andrea and grandpa come to visit!
: of course it rains everyday that my family is here making us look like liars that FL really is the sunshine state...we take them to the beach anyway.
: Auntie Andrea LOVES holding me and has me every moment she can...she even gave me my first tub bath!
: grandma meets Rebecca at  Diaper Destiny , the ministry mom volunteers at & she buys me my bouncer
: dad took grandpa all over the place, including Echo Farms
: we got to Google Chat with the Richards family again! My cousins are getting so BIG...I cannot wait to meet them
: I have my first chiropractor appointment...Dr Brie said I was PERFECT!
: on yet another rainy day we go to the pool and I nap the whole time while grandpa, dad, and mom go for a swim
: what fun time and many laughs we had with family....I'm so lucky they came to see me








































0 comments:

Post a Comment